Load your Trureal Card
Instant Load Options
Use any of the following methods to load up your Trureal Card immediately. Once you complete a funds transfer you will have immediate access to an available balance on your card to make charges.
Would you like to view Trureal Card Fee Schedule? Visit our FAQ page and scroll down to the section of Fees. Learn more
Interac Online (IOL)
Interac Online is the quickest way to load your Trureal Card. Once a transfer is approved and completed your funds will be immediately available for use. You may load your card twice within a 24 hour period. The maximum load per transaction is $2,500.
How to process an Interac Online transfer:
- Visit mytrucard.com and create a profile.
- Once your account is setup, proceed to the main page of your account and select the Direct Load icon on the left menu.
- Select your financial institution (RBC, BMO, Scotiabank, etc.), enter your load amount and then log into your account.
- Once you have logged into your bank account, your transaction will be processed and upon successful completion, the funds will be posted onto your Trureal Card for immediate use.
Card to Card Transfer
If you are an existing Trureal Cardholder, you can transfer money from your card to other Trureal Cardholders. Simply log into your account at www.mytrucard.com and select Card to Card transfers.
Email Money Transfer (EMT)
Email Money Transfers are processed within 2-3 hours. Funds are loaded Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 3:00PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). Statutory holidays excluded.
How to process an Email Money Transfer (EMT):
- Pre-advise TCMG via email at [email protected] of your intended transaction. Provide the following details:
- The last 8 digits of your Trureal Visa* Prepaid Card.
- The name of the cardholder.
- The dollar amount of the transaction that you will be processing.
- A password. This is a password that you choose and TCMG will use it to retrieve your funds.
- Log onto your online banking and process your EMT transaction. Email the funds to [email protected].
- Once your request is processed TCMG will provide a confirmation via email. At this point, your funds will be available for use.
A note about Fees:
- Your bank may charge a service fee of $1.00 to $1.50 to process an EMT.
- As of this writing, RBC provides FREE EMTs via their Online Banking and Mobile App platforms for clients that have a personal checking account.
Alternative Load Options
Use any of the following methods to load up your Trureal Visa* Prepaid Card. Please allow for extra time (depending on which option you choose) for funds to be made available on your card. Refer to each section to learn more.
Would you like to view Trureal Visa* Prepaid Card Fee Schedule? Visit our FAQ page and scroll down to the section of Fees. Learn more
Direct Deposit (DDT)
Direct deposits can be made into the PACE Trust Account of our partner. Simply email TCMG to obtain the necessary forms and banking details and then follow the instructions below.
How to process Direct Deposit:
- Email TCMG at [email protected] and request a direct deposit form. If you prefer, you may also fax your request to (905) 264-1297.
- Make a deposit into PACE‘s Trust Account at any RBC Branch and obtain a receipt.
- Email your receipt to TCMG (to the email address above) to provide proof of deposit. You may also fax a copy of your receipt.
- Upon successful verification, TCMG will credit your Trureal Visa* Prepaid Card and make the funds available for use. You will also receive a confirmation via email or fax (whichever method you originally used).
- If funds are transferred from an existing RBC account into PACE‘s Trust Account, or if cash is deposited, there will be no hold and your funds will be loaded onto your card the same day.
- If a cheque is used instead of cash or a transfer, your payment and subsequent card load will be subject to a hold for 7-10 business days.
If you need to load multiple cards at once, you may do so with a wire transfer. This option is also available as an alternative to Email and/or Interac transfers, however additional fees are involved.
How to process a wire transfer:
To initiate a wire transfer, please follow the instructions below:
- If applicable, use the spreadsheet template to inventory a batch of cards to be loaded. If only one card is being loaded, proceed with a transfer.
- Wire the funds to:
PACE Savings & Credit Union Limited
- Forward your receipt via email to [email protected] or fax it to (905) 264-1297.
- Upon receipt, the funds will be allocated to each card (per the spreadsheet template) or to the individual card specified and a confirmation will be issued.
In addition to regular fees, wire transfers are subject to an additional flat fee of $15+HST. This fee will remain the same, irrespective of how many cards are loaded.
If you prefer to mail a cheque or money order, please follow the instructions below. Allow 7 – 10 business days for your cheque to reach our partner via mail and clear the bank prior to your funds being posted onto your Trureal Visa* Prepaid Card.
- Make your cheque payable to PACE Savings & Credit Union Limited and write the last 8 digits of your Trureal Visa* Prepaid Card number on the cheque.
- Cheques can be mailed to:
Trureal Card Management Group Inc.
7000 Pine Valley Drive
Vaughan ON L4L 4Y8